About Amy Hart & Hart Training Connection
Want to optimize successful results and develop highly motivated, productive teams?
Invest in strengthening relationships, communication and leadership skills in your company!
As the founder of Hart Training Connection, Amy Hart’s mission is to empower people in building strong connections and excellent leadership & communication skills that promote powerful contributions, improved performance and caring and productive teams.
This mission is served by offering training programs that:
- BUILD STRONG CONNECTIONS
Understanding Yourself First– start with your own commuication style, your priorities and goals. Explore how and when you are effective – and not. It all begins with increased self-awareness.
Understanding Others–learn more about relating to those whose priorities and goals are different from yours. How do you manage conflict and still stay connected? How do you “speak the client’s language” and touch the client’s heart to better meet their needs? Do you purposefully connect with “internal clients” or employees too? Why? Consider how employee relationships affect productivity as well as how your company is perceived!
- BUILD STRONG CONNECTIONS
- ENHANCE CLEAR COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Strengthen Communication Skills with the DISC Communication Skills Model – DiSC® in the Workplace, DiSC® for Managers, DiSC® for Sales and DiSC®, Productive Conflict . Additional tools and models are used for Customer Service, Managing Conflict, and Presentation Skills
Develop Leadership Skills for Managers, Improve Employee Performance, Increase Innovation and Probelm Solving Skills, Learn the Nuances of Leading a Multi-Generational and Cultural Workforce; Develop leadership skills in Individual Contributors
- BUILD CARING, PRODUCTIVE TEAMS by training leaders to engage employees with inclusive leadership behaviors proven to incresase productivity and drive employee satisfaction
EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Amy Hart worked as a Training Director and Marketer in the financial services and insurance industries for over 25 years before starting Hart Training Connection in 2011. Experience and certifications include:
- Member of Shell Faculty (2015 to present) – Foundational Leadership for Individual Performers (“FLIP”) and award-winning Leading to Engage and Deliver (“LEAD”), Hemsley Fraser Associate
- Authorized Partner, Jill Hickman Companies, Signature Leadership® and Signature Service® Curriculums
- Certified DiSC® in the Workplace, DiSC® for Managers, Sales and Productive Conflict
- BA English, University of Texas Austin, with high honors
- Past President, Houston Chapter of Association for Talent Development
- Speaker for HR Houston Gulf Coast Symposium, Society of Insurance Trainers and Educators, University of Houston Clear Lake; Houston Organization Development Network, Association of Talent Development