About Amy Hart & Hart Training Connection
Want to optimize successful results and develop highly motivated, productive teams?
Invest in strengthening relationships, communication and leadership skills in your company!
In today’s changing environment, organizations need leaders who consistently get results through their people. The key to success is sustainable leadership development programs with built-in accountability. Our mission is to help organizations strengthen the connections between leaders, employees, and customers through sustainable leadership and communication skills training.
This mission is served by offering training programs that:
- BUILD STRONGER CONNECTIONS
Understanding Yourself First– start with your own communication style, your priorities and goals. Explore how and when you are effective – and not. It all begins with increased self-awareness.
Understanding Others–learn more about relating to those whose priorities and goals are different from yours. How do you manage conflict and still stay connected? How do you “speak the client’s language” and touch the client’s heart to better meet their needs? Do you purposefully connect with “internal clients” (or employees) too? Why? Consider how employee relationships affect productivity as well as how your company is perceived!
- BUILD STRONGER CONNECTIONS
- ENHANCE CLEAR COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Strengthen Communication Skills with the DiSC Communication Skills Model – Everything DiSC in the Workplace®, Everything DiSC® Management, Everything DiSC® Sales and Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict. Additional tools and models are used for Customer Service, Managing Conflict, and Presentation Skills
Develop Leadership Skills in Managers, Improve Employee Performance, Increase Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills, Learn the nuances of Change Management; Develop Leadership skills in Individual Contributors.
- BUILD CARING, PRODUCTIVE TEAMS by training leaders to engage employees with inclusive leadership behaviors proven to increase productivity and drive employee satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Amy Hart worked as a Training Director and Marketer in the financial services and insurance industries for over 25 years before starting Hart Training Connection in 2011. Experience and certifications include:
- Member of Shell Faculty – Foundational Leadership for Individual Performers (“FLIP”) and award-winning Leading to Engage and Deliver (“LEAD”), Hemsley Fraser Associate
- Authorized Partner, Jill Hickman Companies, Signature Leadership® and Signature Service® Curriculums
- Certified in Everything DiSC® Management and facilitates Everything DiSC Workplace®, Everything DiSC® Sales and Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict
- BA English, University of Texas Austin, with high honors
- Past President, Houston Chapter of Association for Talent Development
- Speaker for HR Houston Gulf Coast Symposium, Society of Insurance Trainers and Educators, University of Houston Clear Lake; Houston Organization Development Network, Association of Talent Development